Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm Shocked!!!

I know I've covered the various members of our household once already, though I didn't go into a lot of detail (I didn't want to bore you). But I have to tell you about something I saw that shocked me to the point where I didn't know what to do.

You see, it's Miley.

We all know she grew up in a house full of dogs. That means she's better at defending herself than most of the rest of us. But I think her time with those awful dogs has also given her some really bad habits. It's this that caused my fur to go limp with shock.

It was yesterday morning just as Ma was getting up out of bed that I saw it.

Miley was drinking water....out of the toilet bowl!!

That just isn't done!! It's something DOGS do, not cats!! This is something she obviously learned from those awful dogs she lived with before she came here. None of the rest of us do that!

This whole episode upset me so much that I started shedding and needed to be brushed three or four times yesterday! It was awful!!

I'm going to have to give her a strong talking to. She has to learn that kind of behavior isn't acceptable. We. Just. Don't. Do. That. It just isn't cat-like by any means.

No comments: