Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cole

Sorry, but I've been a little distracted the past few days. But now I'm back and it's time to tell you about another of my fellow felines here at our house.

As I mentioned some time ago, Cole has been living here a little longer than me, arriving here from the same Humane Society shelter where Ma an' Pa found me, only a few months earlier. As Pa told me, “We didn't chose him. He chose us!”

He's funny and caring (or as Ma puts it, he's nurturing), making sure we're all taken care of. He even helps us clean our selves, grooming us when we're a little too tuckered out. He even does that to Ma an' Pa sometimes!


He's also too mischievous, getting into situations he shouldn't...but not too often.

One thing that's funny about him is that he's just got to know what's going on. He's constantly hopping up onto Ma or Pa's shoulders while they're doing something in the kitchen, peering over them trying to see what they're doing. It's always “What's that? Is it good? Will I like it? Can I try some? Let me see!!” from him. He's just plain silly.

But I like him anyways.

No comments: