Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've Been Very Busy

Yes, I know I haven't been posting anything. It isn't that I don't want to. It's just been that I've been very busy!

You have no idea the amount of work it takes to keep a household running. Not that it's really my job, but Ma and Pa have been really busy, too, so that's left me to take care of everything. If it weren't for the big round-headed cat helping out I wouldn't have gotten nearly as much done.

Bagheera's been no help, laying about as if he were a king or something. He's always saying he has a tough time getting in his usual 20 hours of nap time every day, but I think he's just lazy.

The kids are still too busy being kids. Henry and Pip run around playing "Can't Catch Me" or batting around the squeaky mouses or catnip squirrels. Occasionally they'll have a nap attack, sleeping just long enough to recharge themselves so they can start all over again.

Minnie tries to help, but like me, she's too little to do any of the heavy work. She's a dainty lady, just like me, but with less luxurious fur.

And Cole helps sometimes, but he's easily distracted. (Personally I think he suffers from FADD - Feline Attention Deficit Disorder.)

I promise to try to write more often, but right now I've got to go inspect the litter boxes since Pa cleaned them just a little while ago. He usually does a pretty good job, but it never hurts to check and see if he missed anything.

No comments: