Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holidays and Laps

I know it's been a while since I wrote anything, but I've just been so busy! Ma an' Pa have been bustling around since the last time I wrote, with a couple of things called 'holidays' that kept them from helping me out.

One of those holidays had something to do with food because there was a lot of it around and it smelled so good! The other one had Ma an' Pa and the round-headed cat putting all kinds of neat toys including an indoor tree with all kinds of dangling sparkly things on it! (I don't understand why they wouldn't let us play with them, though> Why put them there if we can't touch them?)

But the absolute best thing has been lying on Pa's lap next to the big warm thing that Pa keeps warm by throwing pieces of trees into. It's warm there on his lap and he scratches me behind my ears and under my chin. Sometimes he even gets my favorite brush and brushes me as I'm dozing.

No comments: