Monday, October 18, 2010

Changes

It's been a while.

I know both Ma an' Pa told you what I did. I don't know why I did it. Maybe it was because Miley spends so much time in Pa's lap. I'd do that too...if I remembered I like being in Pa's lap.

But that's not why I'm posting today.

The problem is that I'm not sure whether this was part of my punishment or if Ma an' Pa had been planning this for some time, but they did something that got me a bit miffed. And it wasn't just me that felt this way.

You see, they changed the arrangement of all the furniture in the living room and dining room! Everything's in a different place and I'm not sure I like it. What's worse is that they didn't even bother to ask us what we thought about it. They just did it.

How rude is that? They should have at least warned us before they moved everything.

At least nothing's missing as far as we can see.

No comments: